Friday, March 10, 2006

Reflections

In Fernando Pessoa's "The Book of Disquiet," he speaks about his inner feelings. Pessoa says, "We never know self realization. We are two abysses - a well staring at the sky." I agree with Pessoa, in many ways I would say we are what surrounds us. I feel very fortunate to be out here on this voyage, it has been a taste of the depths of my well and a glimpse of a limitless sky. I would like to share my gratitude to everyone who is a part of my life and give thanks for all that is and make peace with what is not. I appreciate all who have helped me without my knowing and those of you that weather my shortcomings. You are all in my thoughts and I will make my best effort to forward your generousity to what comes before me.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find your blog very tedious...

6:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi there, I hope you are enjoying Squaw Valley still. I met you sunday night. My name was and is Glen. I checked out your blogs, thanks for the link to open source. I will have to check it out. I am always looking for enlightening listening. Have you ever listened to This American Life? thislife.org I find it to be a collection of some of the most emotionaly moving stories about human life. I know you said you would be in San Francisco this weekend. I dont know what your plans are but if you dont know what to do with your saturday give me a shout. I never have plans so I would be up for hanging out.

Glen.

5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my mother always told me that "if you don't have something nice to say don't say anything at all"....looking forward to morte pics...Hyacinth

4:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey man Im sorry. I just saw your message this morning. I got wacked with a heavy cold on thursday and pretty much laid in bed all weekend. I hope you enjoyed San Francisco.

Good Luck. And post more pics!!

3:40 PM  
Blogger tallkidd said...

hey man, jesse checken in, seeing how things are going. are you back in the north now or what? i'll tell you what. if you post some more pics i'll post some more pics. deal?

deal.
jesse.

ps. keep safe homie.

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home